Monday, April 24, 2006

100% chance of rain with a growing chance of hope

It's raining for the third day. Life is imitating my inner reality. Except that everyone is going about their business like nothing's happened. Don't they realize that my life has profoundly changed? It seems only right that they should step lightly when they pass and be gentle and concerned for the plight of one who has lost.
But I must admit, the view from my window is so beautiful. I keep saying, 'thank you thank you' in my head. And the rain smells so good and there's a balmy breeze that slips into my room. So does this represent Hope? And what would this hope be for?

3 comments:

SUEB0B said...

Yeah yeah yeah, hope! Hope! You are a good and brilliant person, a light to the world, and you deserve all good things to happen to you. I am sending beams of love vibes across the country - can you feel them? All I want for you is that you get to experience your own magnificence.

Bamboo Lemur Boys Are Mean To Their Girls said...

Oh bobette, I've been acting like a dimming flash light towards 'kate'. I'm creating more muddy Karma. Thank you for your words.

MrsFortune said...

I can so relate to this feeling. when something awful has happened yet everyone seems to carry on as if nothing has happened. Don't they know?? How can they walk around and smile and eat and have coffee and stuff? God I hate them.

(Just kidding about that last bit but I do feel like that sometimes).