Wednesday, April 12, 2006

hmmm what? did you say something?

To all animal lovers, you must go over to http://thebipolarview.blogspot.com/ and read all the Monday Bunny Blogging posts.

Still looking for a place. My friend knows a couple who have a big apartment who might offer me space. But, she has to wait to ask till after Passover, they're having 30-40 people over. I don't even know 30-40 people. This couple, they go to Burning Man every year and keep a Kosher kitchen. Pagan Jews. Right up my alley.

Humm, what else? I have five cats and one dog. They're staying with Kate, for now.
Cliff, Iris, Crush, Jane, Hugo and Murdoch the dog. No our apartment doesn't smell like cat pee.

My one cat, Cliff is laying in my lap. Crush is sitting on the file cabinet next to me waiting for Cliff to move so he can take his place. Crush is staring at Cliff with a slightly menacing look. Crush's mental wheels are turning, he's trying to determine if he can climb on top of Cliff without having Cliff kick his ass. I'm gonna guess, no.
Just now Crush tried to make his move, he was immediately rebuffed by monster cat Cliff. A fast, hard smack with the right paw.
Crush is now trying to convince me to get rid of Cliff with his 'I'm so incredibly cute and wonderful to hold' look. Cats are shameless.

3 comments:

MrsFortune said...

Okay, so you MUST enlighten me, cuz I have two cats and a house and ours DOES kinda smell like cat pee ... how do you manage 5 cats and a manhattan apartment and NOT smell like cat pee?

Bamboo Lemur Boys Are Mean To Their Girls said...

Lol, we use that pine litter, Feline Pine. It's a little messy but it really kills the pee.

spotted elephant said...

Well first, I can't remember if I thanked you for linking to me, so thank you!

But a big thanks for promoting bunny blogging. :D It makes me unreasonably happy for people to see Bumble.

I hope you get settled-that's very stressful. Cliff and Crush are beautiful. (go Crush, go!)