Monday, April 10, 2006

What a friggin day

Oh god, I'm so freaking exhausted from telling everyone 'Kate' and I are temporarily separating and I'm trying to find a room for a couple of months. Christ, it's as if I'm admitting a failure.
Everyone has been so wonderful and kind. My friends are trying to find me places. But I am admitting a failure, I have failed to be what I would like to be to someone I love. And she too has failed me.
Oh please, oh please let me find a space I could feel at home enough in to fall asleep and stay asleep. Artists, gay guys, animal lovers, it's all good. Can I have a room in your loving space? I will send you beautiful flowers of energy that I will endow with healing, empowering light.
I'm closed in the bedroom away from Kate. She wants to be separate and after the little argument we had on the phone a little while ago, so do I. I've been written off and she says she's been lectured. Fuck both of us.

2 comments:

SUEB0B said...

"fuck both of us"

beautiful! funny.

Bamboo Lemur Boys Are Mean To Their Girls said...

Lol, it helped me let go.