Monday, December 25, 2006

Thrush

I love the word Thrush. It's an unpleasant 'thing' you can catch from going down on someone who has a wicked yeast infection. But the word is fun in my mouth, but not in an antibiotic needing way.

Thrush. Say it. She rushed through the thrush and the thrush rushed through her.

Thrushing through the throngs of thickening brush she crushed the little brush of thrush and finally it hushed, etc.

Thrush, thrush thrush.
say it, pussyface.


P.S. Thrush is also a bird but that's not as fun. Ignore.

Oh
Merry christmas

7 comments:

Unknown said...

ok, i fucking love THIS! thrush, thrush, thrush; plush yeastie beasties who flourish and rush round until the nystatin flush in the mouth in a rush so yer saturday night date won't say -what the fuck is THAT?!

SUEB0B said...

Have I ever mentioned that you are very damn odd? And that I love you?

Bamboo Lemur Boys Are Mean To Their Girls said...

Lol, Piston PA with the nystatin flush, I like.

bob, I am. I'm sorry I didn't call back. Things became a whirl. I will call you this week. I love you muchly and most. xoxo

Anonymous said...

Ahh candida
subtle villian
boldly masquerading
with a flamenco dancer's name.
How dare you prevent me
from drinking this beer.

There's a fungus among us.
xoxo

Pendullum said...

How much wood chuck chuck if a wood chuck could chuck wood???
Happy Holidays to my favourite thrusher!!!

IzzyMom said...

I've never had thrush but breastfeeding babies can get it and then your boobs get it and they hurt really, really bad. ACCCCKKK!

Happy New Year, Robin!!!

NWO said...

THIS is funny. In fact, it's infectiously funny.