Monday, December 04, 2006

god renamed

There was a whisper in my ear, as I turned, I caught only a fleeting glimpse of your ethereal mass as it escaped through the portal back to where you really belong. I've made you a cautionary tale to be told to little children before they learn romance.

But I speak through layers of sheer, emotional color that I laid upon your ghostly presence and my voice is muffled even to me. I am sorry little wolf, forgive me what I made you and unmade you.

There is an indian dentist who fixed my tooth, he said to me, "there is no god but the one you make and I can see in your mouth that you have spoken a name and it has become your god. But what I question is, is the person attached to the name worthy?"

He chipped a piece of your name away and peered. Stoically he huffs, "You must find your reasons to bind this lass to the story you have made of her." And on he poked and drilled.

So now, I look for my truth so I may release myself from the tragedy I see you through. It is a waste to make you less and more than what you are because who you are is perfect enough.

3 comments:

Bimbo said...

GR~ Sometimes it's scary being your friend. I love that about you.

Bamboo Lemur Boys Are Mean To Their Girls said...

I am the creepy sort, it's part of my charm..
Love you and miss you..hmm when shall I see my blood brother again?

Bimbo said...

Think about you always. I'd thought it would be after Thanksgiving and told Belle as much, yet here we are. It's not an empty promise. Soon, because there's so much to be shared. I really miss you. Reading the sort of thing you've been doing lately reminds me of exactly why I should.