Wednesday, November 22, 2006

one sided phone call to 'the pound of flesh' collector

What do you want me to say?
....I HAVE asked for it back, she won't give it!

..How shall I hand you this thing you want when it's not in my hand to give?

..Yes I know but there is nothing to do. She is lost to another land. I'm not traveling oceans to retrieve it.

..But why do you want it? It's useless rot.

It has no color left! I'm telling you, it's not worth your effort. Look I'll give you the other one. It's a fine piece of fleshy, pulsing goo. It will please you...

..Now wait a fucking minute! I'm NOT trying to trick you into anything
...NO, this isn't a game. I'm just not walking across oceans of time to retrieve the dead weight of a thing that no longer exists because you think it's something you want.

Well fine then...I can't seem to convince..
..well then, I don't know what else to say
...fine, goodbye.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very Overheard in NY.

belledame222 said...

zomg, that pic...

bbuckman said...

Why am I fascinated by your writing? It's not like I understand a single word. Yet...there's something...about it...that I can't resist.

Is it because it's you? Or because I'm me? Or do you really have something for everybody?

Bamboo Lemur Boys Are Mean To Their Girls said...

daddy, I don't know but I'm very glad.