Saturday, November 04, 2006

a rot begins

I'm searching for a silence I can sit in. But I behave like a wild, cornered animal when the opportunity comes. It flings my body aside and stares me into a terror I can not face. I am not that brave.

I have too much inside that I don't want to hear. I fear all the little truths that attempt to address me just as I sleep, just as I wake. They may contain the recipe of my death.

In response to my denial of my Self my mind has decided I will die a slow rotting death of the flesh. It is it's way of calling attention to my lack of inner fortitude. I have depended on this outside and I am being presented with the possibility of it's waste.

It conjures that one day I may lay in an immovable, stricken body, alive as I ever could be. Looking out into a world I could never be a part of again. Burning alive. With no ability to live. And this is the only true terror I have.

I can lay safe and comfortable in warm soothing baths and in a second the thought of immobility and sickness creep into my mind, creating a body made to be my souls cell and I gasp and stiffen. holding my hands to my face, wiping, wiping the thought away. I sweat, even in water.

I am avoiding the inner truths and now they have come to trick or treat me, to fuck me until I listen as a child would to the Self truth, one in which I fear I will die.

But this is my cowardice baying at it's own superstitious moon. It's not a question of if, it is definite, I will die. But as with everything, within my death is my rebirth.

I am intent on this suicide but I would rather have the sword of an executioner on my neck.

I am a lazy killer.

A coward of sorts. Hari-Kari this ultimate silence is, brutal.

And I'm avoiding the cut, to which my inner response will be another sickness dining on my body tonight. I am a great horror show. I invite you to watch the story that plays on my minds screen.

6 comments:

bbuckman said...

Damn girl! You need to relax and allow yourself to be swept along by the comedy of errors like the rest of us.

There's no correct answer, no reason or goal. It's just a ride. None of us volunteered, we weren't even invited, but here we are.

I hope you can postpone your horror show long enough to vote tomorrow.

There's another horror show playing and it's on the big screen.

Check my blog. Smooch.

Bamboo Lemur Boys Are Mean To Their Girls said...

daddy, I will vote.

Toastedsuzy said...

Don't listen to the yay-sayers horror-story girl. Make love to your grief! Death is your sexy little bitch!

Love,
Your little robot heart

Bamboo Lemur Boys Are Mean To Their Girls said...

Toasty you're makin me hot

belledame222 said...

Who's Death's Daddy?

MagicalSis said...

this is exactly how i feel lately.
the agony is in the KNOWING and not being able to pretend we don't.

ignorance is bliss.

but...as my son recently shared with me.....life's a bitch, be it's pimp.