Sunday, November 19, 2006

yearning for spring

A sense of timing
eyes in low hue
there is an ice forming
a flower once grew

into my highlands
and down into low
the cats they lay spying,
my love as she grows

towards the hills
the orchards do cling
I remember the pictures
A town aged
a land forever yearning for spring

to my heart you lie facing
a tower that fell
covered your head
and mouth full with hell

and this you say changed you
and with this you now face
and this that you want
there is no trace

It is a sin
a sin to behold
the lack, the beginning
it never unfolds

you may cast as you like
there is no end
till you turn and face
the clinging within.

a sky, dark and gloaming
a hunger that calls
your flight to a land that lies yearning for spring,
forever in fall

6 comments:

sinner_v said...

I wish I could write like this.

Bamboo Lemur Boys Are Mean To Their Girls said...

you can and often do

bbuckman said...

Nicely done.

Bamboo Lemur Boys Are Mean To Their Girls said...

thanks dad, does it flow properly?

Pendullum said...

Oh it flows...
Beautiful...

Anonymous said...

I agree with the masses. Booty-ful.