Saturday, July 22, 2006

rude walker lady

I was crossing the street and the woman walking next to me cut in front of me and my dogs. I had to stop in mid step to not run into this princess. She half heartedly looked over her shoulder and said, 'sorry...' in a blasé I'm-so-disinterested-in-your-existance-I-could-fall-asleep tone. I could almost smell her breath, she was that close. I laughed and said 'yeah' with what I hoped was heavy sarcasm and a touch of you're-a-bitch tone. Boy, I really told her...

Actually, yes you would be right if you guessed I'm not the most aggressive person but I have kicked the heels of people who have done this before. Which is a good lesson or maybe it just feels good to me. It lets the asshats know that I'm irritated, they're rude and that they almost got stepped on because of it.

5 comments:

bbuckman said...

You go girl! :)

Bamboo Lemur Boys Are Mean To Their Girls said...

thanks daddy

super des said...

frying pan.

Bamboo Lemur Boys Are Mean To Their Girls said...

LOL, des. But it's hard to hang on my key chain. I could wear it like a hat till I needed it..

super des said...

that would be more of a pot, but that could be acceptable.