Thursday, July 06, 2006

slightly askew as usual

Remember Cee Cee?
Had a little chat with her today.
She's proud of how well I am after breaking up with the ex. She does think I'm too skinny though and I need to eat some of those high calorie energy bars to get myself to a better weight.
She's curious about how I date and finds meeting people on the internet interesting but would never put her picture online. I told her she would never get any responses if she didn't so she said she'd try and meet people on craigslist instead. Even though it's mostly just people who are trying to get laid or those who are looking for platonic relationships which 'is just a subtle way of saying they just want to get laid'.
According to her, the evil group of dog owners are siding with the ex in the law suit still. I kept asking her how she knew this and told her that people aren't going to invest enough of themselves into the problems of an acquaintance by becoming witnesses against her moral character as a good dog mom.
She went into another rant about how it is a fact that they are because of the look Estelle gave her the other day when she was talking to Dave and then when Mark said hi he looked away and everyone is whispering when she walks by...I didn't get all of what she was saying as I didn't get to sleep till very late last night and I was just pretending to believe this nutty rant anyways.
Meanwhile Elvis, one of her two golden retrievers was sitting next to me, pawing me with her hung hooves and dripping her nasty slobbery tennis ball all over me. I couldn't help but scrunch my face up into a pinched twist of disgust and intolerance. So much so someone walking by would never know I was a dog walker and lover. Cee Cee of course never noticed.
As Elvis is scratching and dripping all over me Cee Cees other dog had run over and forced her fat head into the bag of an old man who looked on helplessly as she foraged for food.
All in all it was a good time.

3 comments:

belledame222 said...

hoo boy, i can't wait to see that personal ad.

super des said...

"must love dogs and not conspire against me to lose mine because I love them and what do you know anyway? Good vibes a must. I can read your thoughts."

Bamboo Lemur Boys Are Mean To Their Girls said...

Des, you rock, but what's new?