Thursday, September 14, 2006

my blog should be called, On a Train

I love this song so much I turn my IPod up to maximum volume and it strains and damages my already stressed ear pieces. They emit little shreaks and clacks with every drum beat and guitar reverb.
I must fill my head full with this song. If I don't, this train may jump it's track and I will never feel this songs beat, it's exhilaration again and then where will I be?

Somewhere without this song, that's where.

INCUBUS baby, INCUBUS

Get this video and more at MySpace.com

4 comments:

Pendullum said...

Thanks for the song...
I really liked it...
I love listening to other people's choice of music...
Radio NEVER plays what I like to listen to...

noncommon said...

oh my i love that little incubus boy. i have since 'drive'. i don't have any of their cd's, nor do i watch mtv (so no videos either). but he is such delicious eye candy - that mouth. okay, i'm stopping now. thanks for the treat!

Bamboo Lemur Boys Are Mean To Their Girls said...

cameo-he is one hot boy

Bamboo Lemur Boys Are Mean To Their Girls said...

hey cameo go over to my Myspace profile (link here on the front of my blog) I have another video of Incubus, The Warmth. An acoustic live version and the camera is centered on The Little Incubus Boy the whole time..you'll like...(it's the second video down on the left.