Thursday, September 14, 2006

What are you looking at and why are you writing in that notebook?

A story? hmm no, don't have one. But let's ramble and see where we end up, shall we?

Ok, thinking about my train ride but alas this is a worn topic, not for me but maybe you...

And the people on the train too. They're sick to death of me staring around sucking the energy out of the air, collecting samples to type up and spill out onto my blog. I see the angry stares now.

'Yo, white girl, don't you know my ass is trying to get home so's I can rest my weary bones? Back that vacuum you call a brain right the fuck up and leaves me alone. Damn girl, get a life.'

But you are my life.

'Then yo ass needs to be gettin some of that expensive thurrapy.'

Well maybe but I would much rather sit here across from you and adore you when you're not looking.

'Look I ain't no fuckin lezzy so gets yo crazzzy self the fuck on up and out. Now I ain't fuckin round, move yo skinny white ass.
Damn she on my last nerve yo...'

sigh...

9 comments:

SUEB0B said...

I love your train life.

I also like the new photo.

Bimbo said...

Isn't that the truth, though? People are fascinated by what you're up to. And you get a whole spectrum of defensiveness, curiosity, casually ignoring (read hyper attentive), and every once in a while, a smile of collusion.

NWO said...

You can sit across from me any time!

Bamboo Lemur Boys Are Mean To Their Girls said...

Bob- I do too, so much. I think I could write just about my train experiences..I should start a blog just for them.

K-A smile of collusion. This is the ultimate goal isn't it? A person who with their expression says, Yes, I see what you're seeing, we are sharing this very moment together and because of it we could die right now and be happy cause we just found the one thing all of us search for all our lives. A feeling of unity.

That may be a little dramatic but it's really how I feel.

nwo-hey baby, you want my adoration? There, it's yours. :)

Pendullum said...

Dahlink...
U r gonna get beat up good...
look down...
and when looking up, look e'vil
and put that blasted digita lcamera 'way!!!
whassup???Grrrrlll

Bamboo Lemur Boys Are Mean To Their Girls said...

yo Pen, baby you knows I canst be playin the pussy on my train. gots to represent yo!

noncommon said...

you're funny. and i like the new pic!

Bamboo Lemur Boys Are Mean To Their Girls said...

thanks cameo

super des said...

I would love to hear that conversation. Someday I'm going to get around to writing my subway stories book, and you need to help me.