Monday, May 22, 2006

I should have stepped on her

I'm in such a foul mood. I walked home from the train behind this insipid little twit who scuttled along at snails pace, making sure she was in front of me the whole time. She ended up being a neighbor in the same building on the same floor. god I wish I could tell her to visit my blog so she could read about the pathetic impression she gives. She reminded me of those little multi-legged water bugs that wander around your tub till you wash them back down. Sorry for the comparision, little water bug.

A much later edit: Good god! What a pisser I was.

5 comments:

MrsFortune said...

Did you ever see that Seinfeld where Jerry won't let this guy in the building, and it turns out he's his neighbor right across the hall ... Just further proof of my theory that every situation in life is comparable to a Seinfeld episode. Pathetic? Yes, but it amuses me.

SUEB0B said...

Isn't it amazing HOW MUCH SPACE some people can take up when they are toddling along in front of you...

"No particular place to go..." LOL

bbuckman said...

Don't you know you have the right to PASS a slow mover?

I know NYC is a thing unto itself. But, maintaining ones' right-of-way on a Mexican sidewalk is no push-over either.

If I must I will go to the gutter, or the street side of a parked car, to make a pass.

It's a war out there. And, remember, whoever gets to the 'tortilleria' first wins.

Bamboo Lemur Boys Are Mean To Their Girls said...

LOL...dad, I spend my whole day controling my desire to race ahead of everyone on the sidewalk. By the time I'm walking home I only have enough energy to sulk behind the loping passive-aggressive, all the time wishing I'd passed and stepped on her foot.

belledame222 said...

ahahaha.