Tuesday, August 15, 2006

I stumbled before the dive

I'm late for a response. Has this happened to you? Someone has asked for your reply and you're too head fucked to give it?

You very much want to reply, "why yes indeed, I will follow you even with this blasted blindfold on...", "No, I'm not afraid of being left here in the dark..."

I wish so much to be courageous. To be so in the moment as to jump into nothingness and say whatever this is and wherever it eventually leads is fine by my zen ass.

I can't help but feel so limited in my thinking. I am tethered to my emotions. Or maybe it's my expectations. My desire for events to unfold to my liking.

Disappointed with self. Self disappointed back. I know this is human nature but I suffer from the belief that I'm better than the rest of you. Go ahead chastise me, maybe I need a verbal thrashing.

8 comments:

bbuckman said...

Wait a minute! I'm warming up my verbal thrashing machine.

super des said...

I just gave someone else a verbal (written) thrashing, if that counts. But then I deleted it before she saw ( I think).

I'm all thrashed out. Sorry.

Now it's your turn to give me a thrashing.

Toastedsuzy said...

You have potential, is your problem. And hope.

Knock it off. Embrace despair and mediocrity. That's the key. That's the ticket!

Stop being so fucking beautiful.

Verbal Thrashings R US,

TS

Bamboo Lemur Boys Are Mean To Their Girls said...

toasty-gimma a kiss will ya? thrashing accepted.

noncommon said...

i don't know you nor do i know what you're talking about, but you sound a shitload like me right now. so, don't know if that'll make you feel better or worse, but there's my offering.

SUEB0B said...

Is there a statute of limitations on self-punishment?

NWO said...

I think you ARE better than me. But I'm not sure if that's a reflection of my lowliness or your loftiness.

Bamboo Lemur Boys Are Mean To Their Girls said...

Cameo-thanks for your offering
Sue-with me, probably not
nwo-lowly, lofty. I'd say we're about even.