Thursday, August 17, 2006

Que color es "A"

I'm watching S. teach her niece the alphabet. She speaks softly in spanish, her voice is soft and gentle. Her eyes are content on A.s little face.

I get chills when S. touches me and now I get them just by watching her. My heart grows with love..and it's times like this that I live for. It's times like this that make me late for all the other obligations. Times like this make me cancel dates, miss trains and forget to write on my blog...

I like it.

5 comments:

noncommon said...

it's called having a good life & loving your good ju-ju!

Bamboo Lemur Boys Are Mean To Their Girls said...

Nice cameo!

super des said...

I can't say I approve of the missed blog-writings, but I do approve of the warm happy feeling.

Bamboo Lemur Boys Are Mean To Their Girls said...

Thanks Desmerelda. Did you get my reply to your email? Excited.

super des said...

I don't remember. Probably.