Monday, August 21, 2006

And with her I always need wise cracks

Just a shout out to my friend who slept with two different people in one day.

How does this happen? Well you have one come for the weekend and just before you take her to the airport you have goodbye sex then as you're driving home you get a call from another cute girl who asks you to stop by the club before you go home. You then proceed to get drunk with cute girl and go to her place after.

This is how you become a slut...but I say it with love, honestly. I love that this has happened because I will always have some wise crack to fall back on when she talks smack to me.

3 comments:

NWO said...

How do I become a slut?

Bamboo Lemur Boys Are Mean To Their Girls said...

well you already are one..hehe

Bamboo Lemur Boys Are Mean To Their Girls said...

Oh and she's decided she's a pimp not a slut.