Thursday, August 17, 2006

That kind at Beth's wedding

I saw myself stepping on the stone path as if I were creeping up on something. An event, a situation, the climax, a new chapter or the ending of an old is in the air and I'm sneaking up on it.

My intuition is bouncing like a ball and I'm wondering if this 'something' is a white cake with raspberry frosting made just for me or a loose board in the floor designed to let loose with my weight.

I'll either get up from the table dusting the crumbs or climbing off the floor dabbing the wound. However it turns, I'll stand. But I prefer cake.

Yes let's have cake.

4 comments:

super des said...

mmm cake. Boo floor.

Toastedsuzy said...

I'm going to have to go with Des on this one.

I am pro-cake.

TS

I am also anti-intuition. I mean, what kind of movie would Star Wars have been if every time someone "had a bad feeling about this," Luke was like, "Right then, forget it. Take me back to my boring ass desert planet and I'll spend the rest of my life trying to suck moisture out of sand."

It would have been a SUCKY movie, GR, that's what kind.

SUEB0B said...

CAKE!!!!

Bamboo Lemur Boys Are Mean To Their Girls said...

Toasty you make me laugh so hard. Love you dammit!