Thursday, August 24, 2006

A run-on sentence

She said to watch my footing, the floor dips and sways near her so I left stepping out into the grass to get a better safer angle through the window and although I could see I could no longer smell her smell or touch her skin and this made me hesitate and my mind ran with reasons to find better footing but I had my bond my love to stay and so I sit out here on a chair looking in the window waiting for her to stop adding more layers to her water proof gear and turn to look at me but alas I will hear what she will say and it will be "We will be better friends than lovers."

2 comments:

Janet Evening said...

Running away, rather. It sounds like a sad story. My waterproofing doesn't protect me from tears.

Bamboo Lemur Boys Are Mean To Their Girls said...

Mine doesn't protect me either and this story seems to have no other direction than through the broken and swaying floor.