Wednesday, June 21, 2006

this may be a post only a woman will appreciate

So here's the quandry, you're in a gay couples apartment and you have your period. You use tamps. So you change out of your old one and what do you do with it?
They will freak if they find it. We aren't close. I'm their dog walker for christs sake. Next Saturday one of them will be emptying the bathroom trash and wonder what that rolled up thing is..
So I thought maybe I should put it in the kitchen can, it's bigger, more stuff will fall on the wad before they empty it. Then I thought, wonder if one of them accidentally throws something away and goes riffling through? I can hear the shriek from here.
My last option was to walk my loving bundle down the five story walk up or down, depending where you're coming from and deposit it in a can on the sidewalk. But wonder if it unravels as I throw it in?
It's in the bathroom trash.
I just thought of the worst scenerio of all. Halie the dog. Dogs love used tampons..

6 comments:

super des said...

ewww. I really hope the dog doesn't go for it.

I'd say you made the right choice, because if you wrap it in enough toilet paper, it will blend in. And even though getting it out of the apartment completely would be best, who wants to carry a used tampon?

at least it wasn't a pad.

NWO said...

It's always the little things in life that trip us up. LOL How did we evolve this far without an instruction manual?

SUEB0B said...

I can see myself having this exact thought process. Yes, Goldie does love to take the used ones out of the trash and lay them gently on the floor.

bbuckman said...

And you said I give you the 'heeby-jeebies'!

Bamboo Lemur Boys Are Mean To Their Girls said...

Ann-A stomach full of used tampons. That is disgusting and hilarious. A combination every story should have.
Dad-told you, a chick post.

Debbie said...

that's *hilarious*. I lament with you, sister.